City of Boston Non-Emergency line

The City of Boston offers housing stability support, visit their website. If you can't find the information you need online you can call the non-emergency line by dialing 311 from your cell phone. No cell? Dial 617-635-4500. You can also connect with Boston

Full disclourse: in my experience the legal aids at Harvard were more pestiferous than helpful. However, they may have improved their service, or those individuals may have moved on.